Wednesday, August 12, 2009

THE NEW ME...i think?

So now that that chapter of my life is over, what's next? Looking back, he's gone back to what he gave up or so it seems. But that's enough time wasted on him. I'm not even trying to understand him or what he's doing. Move on JENDAYI!!! New school, new state, new living arrangements. Now is the time to regroup and make this one what the first one was supposed to be. Time to get my priorities straight; school, work, my family. Maybe now my father can be the father that he was supposed to be. Most importantly I need to focus on me. I want to be FABULOUS!!! Be the best that I can be, the best dressed, the healthiest, the most fit, most knowledgeable. I need to start reading more. Perhaps if I had spent more time reading books and less time worrying about a boy I would've been much better off. And maybe it sounds a little superficial or silly but I want to be completely unrecognizable whenever I head back. I am so ready for a change. A drastic change! Mostly because I haven't been being the person that I know I can be. The life I left behind was less than stellar. So, in some ways I feel like I gotta redeem myself. Not for them but for me. I know I'm better than that. Academically, mentaly, emotionally, socially I am much stronger than I think. I know I am and I want everyone to know that I am. I mean, is it wrong to want everyone to know how amazing I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment