Thursday, August 16, 2012

Confessions of a Personal Stylist: New Arrivals Part 1

Ok, so I cannot even begin to explain how my heart fluttered when I went on to the J. Crew website this morning. Ohmigaaahhhhhh!!!!! I had to break this one up into two posts just because there are so many goodies. Again, I will definitely have to do some more considering about what's important in my life; paying bills and surviving or having a fabulous closet. I don't know guys. Some of these pieces I've already purchased. Please don't judge me. I can't help myself. This is a tough life I live.

These are the confessions of a very Personal Stylist.




Colorblock Top, $138 seen here









 







Stay tuned for part 2: accessories! I can't wait to go to work this afternoon. lol I feel like such a nerd. But I'm a proud one. haha

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE all of your picks!!!! I can't wait to get that Dusty Jade Hacking Jacket in my hands!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your picks! How will you wear the wool crepe colorblock top? I bought it but I'm not 100% sure about it. Do you own any of the colored toothpick jeans and cords? If so, which are you favorites?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore my colorblock top with a vintage cotton tee in white. I also threw on my skinny patent belt in pink. With navy high-waist cropped trouser and valentina leopard pumps. :-)

      Delete
  3. I am definitely in agreement with many of your choices, especially the color block camel top and the shawl color blazer. If I worked at J Crew, I would have a hard time saving any money!

    ReplyDelete