Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Key Statement Pieces: Gorgeous Bag


Sorry, I know it has been a while but I've been swamped with work for the past week. But I'm back! Enjoy!

#5 Gorgeous Bag: The bag you carry tells the world who you are. Don't believe me? Walk down the street and look at every woman's purse, what's your first thought? Exactly.

Biennial Hobo, $325; J. Crew

Biennial Satchel, $348; J. Crew

Edie Attache, $298; J. Crew

Edie Grand, $298; J. Crew

Edie Purse, $238; J. Crew

Skorpios Ring Tote, $995; Michael Kors 

Gosford Large Tote, $548; Michael Kors

Tristan Large Tote, $478; Michael Kors

3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel, $895; Saks

Miu Miu Madras Crossbody, $1,450; Saks


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. wow beautiful bags (;
    you have great blog! i really like it!
    i followed you on bloglovin!
    maybe you want to check out my blog as well (: http://katzisblog.blogspot.co.at/
    thanks (;
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! And thanks for the follow. I'm gonna visit your blog and return the favor right now. :-) cheers!

    ReplyDelete